Saturday, June 13, 2009

Bagby/Barnett Wedding

We couldn't get her to look at the camera.  There was something way more interesting to the side.
Toothy grin.
Aunt Trisha spending some quality time with Lyla.
It was just like we were having dinner in the middle of a street in New York.

Congratulations to the newlyweds: Jenn and Seth Barnett!  I have known Jenn since the day I walked into Nixon for my first interview.  We have so many awesome memories together.  I am so happy that she found the love of her life.  Their ceremony at St. Bellarmine Catholic Church was beautiful even though Lyla made sure to start making noise whenever there was a quiet moment.  The reception that followed took place at the CBS studios on the New York street.  What an awesome setting...and so fitting for the newly wedded couple as they spent the last couple years living in New York together.  Good luck to the two of you and I hope you have many happy years together!

2 comments:

devon lorraine ... said...

ok, i need to carry over the facebook commenting to the blog...can you give us more details on your dress and where you got it? merci!

The Mitchells said...

BCBG dress. bought it about two years ago. It's knee length and tight fitting. you can't tell in the picture, but it's a very pale pink/cream color and made out of a silk material that does not stretch. thanks for the compliments!