
Lyla checking out all her gifts. She didn't really understand that all the commotion was for her, but she had a great time regardless.

The funfetti birthday cake I baked for Lyla. I had great ambitions of baking a cake in the shape of Hello Kitty, but settled on just drawing her face on.

The spread. My mom made macaroni casserole and ribs that are not in the picture. Delicious!

Lyla enjoying her cake. If you ask her how old she is, she will shout out "Two!"

Lyla loves babies, so she got a lot of baby doll-related gifts.

Lyla's birthday gift from Baaba and grandpa. She got a pink retro kitchen set and sweet table and chairs for her room. Now she's ready for playdates! Trav stayed up late last night to assemble everything.
2 comments:
I though he stayed late last night having a tea party with Lyla
Awww, she ate a cupcake on her first and wore one on her second. Like the cake.
Post a Comment