Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Have I mentioned that I love my husband?

because who else is willing to look like this for the sake of having a good time and getting a few laughs at an ugly Christmas sweater party:

or go to that party with a chick who looks like this:

and be the only male working in a salon full of these ladies:

the answer? My amazing husband who was voted "Best Stylist of 2011" by his co-workers at Element Salon. I mean, I wasn't surprised because he has a such a passion for what he does and he is extremely talented. But what an honor! He was pretty stoked. The prize is a $1000 voucher towards cut and color education through UNITE hair academy. This can only step uphis game even more. I am so proud of my man!

Oh, and yes he DID win the ugliest sweater contest.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

are you sure it was a contest? because it kinda looks like trav is the only one competing. :)