Thursday, February 14, 2013

a day about showing LOVE to others!

I absolutely love Valentine's day.  I always have.  Even in my single days, I enjoyed making little treats for my single girlfriends.  I don't see this day as a day for just romantic love...it's an excuse to show our love to everyone around us.  After all, God asks us to do this.  Jesus said, "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." -John 15:12.


This morning I made some pink, heart-shaped pancakes for my three valentines.  We told the kids how today is about God's incredible love for us, how we can show our love to Him, and how we can spread that love to the world around us.


I LOVE this little face...


...and I LOVE this one too.


Happy Valentine's day to you all!  May your day be filled with incredible amounts of LOVE.

No comments: