Friday, September 25, 2009

Movin' on up

I officially accepted a promotion to an Assistant Manager position at an Archstone apartment community in Escondido. It is in north-east San Diego county. I am really excited about this opportunity for growth with my company. As a working mom, I get so many awesome benefits working in apartment management...discounts on rent, health insurance, and most importantly a schedule that works for my awesome babysitter (thanks Mom!).

We are very excited to be moving back to Encinitas, which is the city where we met while working for Nixon. We have so many amazing friends in that area that we will be very happy to live close to again. However, I will miss the friends that I have made during my last 15 months here in Mission Viejo. I truly value the friendship that I have formed with my co-worker, Diana. I have officially given her the title of my professional family photographer. She is amazing with her camera! She has been so fun to work with and get to know on a personal level. It is also such a bummer that our friends Claudia and Chris just recently moved near us and now we are moving away! We will make our way back to the OC on a regular basis!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Buaaaaaa! Thank you so much for those words. I'm truly going to miss you .. Good things are coming for us my friend!